Press Media Publications Couple of Men
The Gay Couple Travel Blog from Amsterdam
Press Media Publications Couple of Men: We are Karl and Daan, two gay travelers by heart. Together we are exploring the world around us starting from our home city Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Europe and the whole world. Therefore, we are professionals in creating visual and written content. We see our travels as an ongoing learning process for ourselves and our friends, readers, and followers finding gay-friendly and open-minded places in the world. Nothing can substitute the values of locals showing us around and guiding us to their most favorite hidden gems off the beaten track.
Starting with our blog, we were able to build up a broad and highly engaged fan community from all over the world. Our professional skills in writing, filming, photographing, WordPress processing and marketing are some of the reasons for our successful interactive online presence on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
During the last months since we started our gay travel blog stories, we were able to release several online and offline publications (Gay.nl, Mr. Hudson explores, Gay&Night Magazine, The Finland Daily) and among other things, have been named as “the new gay sensation” (LiveLikeTom.com) and included in the “Top 10 gay travel bloggers on Instagram” list (NextMagazine.com).
And this is just the beginning…
Karl & Daan.
Online & Offline Publications Couple of Men
Our gay travel blog articles are a perfect source for the recent online gay travel news and to plan a gay couple travel. Several online platforms and website contacting coupleofmen.com as a source for gay (couple) travel knowledge to refer to trustful and authentic professionals in gay travel.
- Gay-Travel Feature (print, online) “Ein homosexuelles Paar hat Urlaub in Kärnten gemacht” futter.kleinezeitung.at
- Gay-Travel Feature (online) “Profis testen Kärnten als Destination für Homosexuelle” kleinezeitung.at
- Gay-Travel Feature “Wir reisen nicht in Länder, die gefährlich für uns sind” spiegel.de
- Top 12 of the “Best Gay Travel Blogs on the Planet“ feedspot.com
- Among Top 100 of the “Best Couple Travel Youtube Channels“ feedspot.com
- Top of the List: “Gay Travel Bloggers You Need to Follow in 2018” nomadicboys.com
- Named as No 1: “3 Amazing Gay Couple Travel Blogs to follow” travelbyinterest.com
- Contribution for “Your Guide to Canada’s Best West Coast Trails” tourradar.com
- Travel Blogger for “Introduction Couple of Men Travel” planetromeo.com
- Interview about our “Gay Couple Travel Blog Coupleofmen.com” vivaintercambio.com
- Article about our trip to Nice “Farget i hele regnbuens palett” gaysir.com
- Article about our trip to Finland “Helsinki Rainbow of Love” minivanofmemories.com
- Tweets for “Amsterdam walks hand-in-hand against homophobia” euronews.com
- “Nice gay-friendly dans le blog “Couple of Men” Le Blog officiel de l’Office due Tourism
- “11 of the Best Gay Travel Blogs” Woofd.com
- Photos for “Finnland: Homo-Gegner scheitern im Parlament” Blu Media Network Berlin
- “Alle Hengsten Aan Deck” (Dutch print magazine Gay&Night)
- “Meet the cute gay travel bloggers whose sweet relationship is going global“ (online GayStarNews UK Travel)
- “The new gay sensation” LiveLikeTom.com
- “Gay Travel Bloggers: Even voorstellen Karl & Daan” gay.nl
Instagram inspirations with a Couple of Men
Several times our Instagram account @coupleofmen was chosen to be in several top selections of the best gay travel Instagram accounts. Our Instagram Grid and the new Instagram stories are important parts of our Social Media online presence. High-quality pictures including captions with facts, tips, and brand advice are the reasons for an extraordinarily high level of interaction and outstanding engagement rate (currently around 6.2%). Some examples:
- “The Best LGBT Travelers to Follow on Instagram” DopesontheRoad.com
- “Mit «Couple Of Men» um die ganze (LGBT-) Welt” Mannschaft.com
- “Deze reishunks moet je gaan volgen op instagram” Winq.nl
- “12 Gay Travel Instagrammers you should be following” unicornbooty.com
- “8 Traveling Couples to follow on Instagram” alltherooms.com
- “11 Cutest Instagram Gay Couples” Thegaypassport.com
- “15 super hot gay Instagram travelers” GayStarNews.com
- “Top Gay Travel Gurus” GayStarNews.com
- “10 Gay Travel Instagrammers You Should Be Following” NextMagazine.com
- “16 hot gay travelers on Instagram giving us serious wanderlust this week” GayStarNews.com
- “25 Romantic Instagram Travel Couples to inspire your summer loving” TwoDrifters.us
- “12 hot gay Instagram travelers giving us serious wanderlust this week” GayStarNews.com
- “37 blazing hot images of mostly shirtless guys in searing heat at Tel Aviv Gay Pride” GayStarNews.com
Gay Travel Blogger – Freelance Writing:
Since Spring 2017 we are traveling, writing, and taking photos and videos for some of the biggest Gay Travel Websites as columnists, reporters, and gay travel blogger. Therefore, we are going on trips around Holland/the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide. Join us on our trip around the world with PlanetRomeo.com, GayCities.com and IGLTA (written in English and German):
- Meet Karl & Daan, the sexy Dutch couple who are the Pride of Amsterdam – GayCities.com
- Couple of Men Travel – PlanetRomeo.com
- Your favorite kind of Gaycation – PlanetRomeo.com
- Plan your next adventure – PlanetRomeo.com
- Top 5 Ski and Winter Breaks – PlanetRomeo.com
International Press Trips & Partnerships
Before and during our travels we were able to get in contact with private and professional partners. But we also received several invitations to participating on international press trips together with other journalists, blogger, and influencer from all over the world. Hereafter, you will find a selection of our international partnerships:
- Toronto & Ontario (in collaboration with Tourism Ontario, Toronto & IGLTA)
- Stockholm LGBT (in collaboration with StockholmLGBT, VisitSweden & VisitStockholm)
- ITB Berlin 2018 (in collaboration with VisitBerlin)
- Trip to Vancouver & Whistler Pride (invited by Gay Whistler, Visit Vancouver, Visit B.C.)
- Gay-friendly Hotel Moxy Berlin (invited by Moxy – Marriot)
- La Demence Gay Cruise Spain (invited La Demence The Cruise)
- Trip to Benidorm Pride (invited by Visit Spain/Visit Benidorm)
- Trip to Pink Lake Festival & visit Carinthia (Austria – invited by Visit Kärnten & Pink Lake Festival)
- Trip to Baltic Pride in Tallin Estonia (invited by Visit Tallinn & Visit Estonia)
- Collaboration with Fairmont Hotels Alberta, Canada during our Winter Road Trip 2017
- 2-Weeks Canada Road Trip Calgary – Jasper (invited by Travel Alberta, Jasper Tourism & Jasper Pride Festival)
- Trip to Nice, France (invited by Nice Tourism and IGLTA)
- Trip to Tel Aviv, Israel (invited by Dutch Tel Aviv Tourism Board)
- Trip to Helsinki, Finland (invited by Finnish Tourism Board)
- ESC-Trip to Stockholm, Sweden (invited by Swedish Tourism Board)
- Trip to Hamburg, Germany (collaborating with Hamburg Tourism)
- La Demence Gay Cruise Spain (invited by Gay.nl & Gay&Night magazine)
- Partnership with American Barefoot Wine during Amsterdam Pride 2016 (Instagram campaign)
- Partnership 5*-Mainport Hotel Rotterdam (invited by Gay.nl & Gay&Night magazine)
- Member of Gay Travel OUTfluential.com (by TwoBadTourists)
- Several local partners like restaurants, escape rooms, gay-friendly hotels, and museums
Adventure, Gay Pride & Press Trips
We started our blog in Summer 2015 and recognize and incredible growth in followers and an increasing demand for openly gay travel bloggers for gay pride all over the world. Additional to that gay travel not only means gay parties, pride parades, and gay cafés. The independent LGBT traveler is nowadays much more interested in every gay-friendly way of exploring the unknown place in unknown countries.
But the most important thing is authenticity and real life. We are receiving daily fan messages with compliments about how real, how authentic and how much we are like their best friends. And exactly that is what makes us different, special, real.
During our press trips to Stockholm, Helsinki, the Gay Cruise and Tel Aviv, we were able to show the real beauty of our world behind the mostly superficial mask of perfection. We would love to show that of every place we go, every pride we participate and every adventure trip to nature we are doing.
Contact us and count us in!
Copyright Conditions Content made by Coupleofmen.com
It is not allowed to alter, transform or build upon our images or written content without our permission. If you are interested in a commercial or non-commercial use of our images, videos or texts, please contact us before doing so. Thank you. Press Media Publications Couple of Men.